- Max. 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- Must have passion in coding and software development
- 1-4 year(s) of working experience in Java/C#-based application development
- Familiar with database and query (SQL)
- Logical and critical thinking
- Able to work independent and in team
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Write, update and maintain computer programs’ code (coding) according to the design. Mainly use Java programming language and technology in the coding process.
- Conduct program/software functional unit test and integration test.
- Create and update technical documentation of the program written, such as detail flow chart, sequence diagram, pseudocode.
- May participate in complete software development life cycle : design, development, and maintenance.
- Max. 30 years old
- Have Bachelor/ Master degree from Industrial Engineering, Accounting Information System, Mathematics & Statistics, or Actuary Science
- Communicate logically
- Able to hearing the requirements from user and describing it in BPMN and / or UML
- Experienced in the analysis system
- Having interest in query SQL for data analysis
- Having interest in Java technology
- Analyze how well software, hardware and the wider IT system fit the business needs of the client. This includes understanding client’s business and how system or new concept can improve the client’s business.
- Gather user requirements and produce specifications for new or modified system.
- Liaise with programmers/other IT developers to produce new system.
- Involve in testing phase to ensure solution provided match customer requirements.
- Provide business and system related documents (Functional specification, high level design, integration test, system test)
- Responsible for user training and feedback.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the new system to client’s business.
- Maximum 25 years old
- D3 in Information Technology, Computer/ Network Engineering, or equivalent.
- Required skills: Maintenance Server (Linux, Windows), Maintenance Network, Java Basic Programming, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Office
- Can work under pressure
- Good in communication
- Willing to work shift and be placed outside Jakarta
- At least 1 year of working experience as IT Support, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Install the system at user’s location.
- Monitor the system either network, hardware, or software
- IT Helpdesk and Support lv.1
- Issue management with ticketing system
- Troubleshoot issue and execute the solution
- Report about daily support and monthly support
Please submit your resume and application letter to email@example.com using subject “[Job Vacancy] (preferred_position) (your_name)“.