Renotech Finance Accounting System (RFAS)
One of The Renotech System for Handling Administration in Financial Bookkeeping and Registration. This is a system for collecting, storing and processing financial and accounting data that are used by decision makers. The resulting financial reports can be used internally by management or externally by other interested parties including investors, creditors and tax authorities.
- Budgeting and comparison with actual cost for a companyby real time.
- Fiscal correction to maintain difference in financial recognition between commercial and tax accounting.
- Connected to see foreign currency for a choosen institution by real time.
- Master batch for CoA registration to prevent mistake when do bookkeep.
- User registration by admin.
- Batch bookkeeping automatic by schedule and recurring.
- Full availability report in finance accounting requirement commonly.
- Automatic monthly recapitulation for every CoA.
- Data interfacing could be integrated with another system.